The United States has rejected a French request for waivers for its companies operating in Iran that Paris sought after President Donald Trump imposed sanctions on the Islamic Republic, French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire told Le Figaro.
- Wagner warns Huddersfield of Klopp’s injury ‘smokescreens’
- Bhutan elects new party to form government
- Burnley’s Dyche understands why Heaton looking towards exit
- Swede Moberg wins World Hickory Golf Championship
- FDA snubs Novartis bid to repurpose inflammation drug for heart attacks
- Fitness trackers’ accuracy varies widely for calories burned
- Vietnam to ratify Pacific trade pact next month