The United States has rejected a French request for waivers for its companies operating in Iran that Paris sought after President Donald Trump imposed sanctions on the Islamic Republic, French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire told Le Figaro.
- Farnborough rolls out stealth orders for commercial jets
- Exclusive: Investment firms fight to inject cash in Brazil carrier Oi
- White House struggles to contain fallout from Trump-Putin summit
- Trump says EU officials want to negotiate trade deal in Washington visit
- British Airways says computer problems affecting operations at Heathrow
- US judge orders accused Russian agent Butina jailed
- US tariffs could raise vehicle prices by US$83 billion: auto trade group