New U.S. sanctions are likely to prevent the use of a Lloyd's of London IT platform for any Iran insurance, adding to difficulties for European insurers providing cover for the country.
- Cycling – Thomas takes stage win and yellow jersey on Tour de France
- Greece seeks EU funds, staff to ease migration burden
- Abbott Labs raises 2018 earnings forecast, shares hit record high
- Morgan Stanley boss Gorman hits out at Fed stress tests
- Houthis attack ARAMCO refinery in Riyadh using drone – Houthi-run TV station
- France needs ‘food safety police’ to avoid new Lactalis crisis: report
- Schooling wins record 5th Sportsman of the Year Award