REUTERS: Wells Fargo & Co posted a quarterly profit that fell short of analyst estimates on Friday as expenses increased due to former missteps and lending activity dropped, sending its shares down 4 percent in early trade. Wells Fargo has booked several billions of dollars in fines and penalties ...
- US businesses already hurt by tariffs: Fed chair Powell
- ‘The Crown’ offers fans glimpse of new cast as royals
- Oxlade-Chamberlain could miss entire Liverpool season – Klopp
- Football: Injured Liverpool star Oxlade-Chamberlain ‘likely to miss whole season’
- US pulling out of WTO puts global security at risk – RT’s Going Underground
- Google hit with record-breaking EU fine
- Lebanon to consider legalizing cannabis growing: official