REUTERS: Wells Fargo & Co said on Friday its loan book shrank and it raked in less fee revenue than a year ago, factors that contributed to lower-than-expected quarterly profit and sent its shares down nearly 2 percent. The bank said much of the lending decline had to do with moves to avoid ...
- US businesses already hurt by tariffs: Fed chair Powell
- ‘The Crown’ offers fans glimpse of new cast as royals
- Oxlade-Chamberlain could miss entire Liverpool season – Klopp
- Football: Injured Liverpool star Oxlade-Chamberlain ‘likely to miss whole season’
- US pulling out of WTO puts global security at risk – RT’s Going Underground
- Google hit with record-breaking EU fine
- Lebanon to consider legalizing cannabis growing: official