REUTERS: Wells Fargo & Co said on Friday its loan book shrank and it raked in less fee revenue than a year ago, factors that contributed to lower-than-expected quarterly profit and sent its shares down nearly 2 percent. The bank said much of the lending decline had to do with moves to avoid ...
- Wagner warns Huddersfield of Klopp’s injury ‘smokescreens’
- Bhutan elects new party to form government
- Burnley’s Dyche understands why Heaton looking towards exit
- Swede Moberg wins World Hickory Golf Championship
- FDA snubs Novartis bid to repurpose inflammation drug for heart attacks
- Fitness trackers’ accuracy varies widely for calories burned
- Vietnam to ratify Pacific trade pact next month