Despite winning the FA Cup final against Manchester United in his last match in charge of Chelsea, Antonio Conte’s sacking on Friday was the inevitable result of a stormy season at Stamford Bridge.
- Akan datang: Pill for loneliness
- Two-thirds of Himalayan glaciers could melt, study warns
- UK Sports Minister calls in football bodies over racism
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive-report
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive: report
- Guaido strengthened by Europe backing as Venezuela leader
- Slack makes confidential filing to go public