A 22-year-old woman who prosecutors say hacked into the email accounts of pop star Selena Gomez and posted online photos she found there has been charged with identity theft and fraud, Los Angeles prosecutors said on Friday.
- Farnborough rolls out stealth orders for commercial jets
- Exclusive: Investment firms fight to inject cash in Brazil carrier Oi
- White House struggles to contain fallout from Trump-Putin summit
- Trump says EU officials want to negotiate trade deal in Washington visit
- British Airways says computer problems affecting operations at Heathrow
- US judge orders accused Russian agent Butina jailed
- US tariffs could raise vehicle prices by US$83 billion: auto trade group