Xerox Corp is considering the sale of a leasing unit that lends money to customers to rent printers and equipment, to make itself more attractive to potential acquirers following the termination of its US$6.1 billion sale to Fujifilm Holdings Corp, people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
- Chanel’s Le Rouge ‘red lab’ pops up at Mohamed Sultan Road for a limited period
- Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen dies of cancer
- US judge dismisses Stormy Daniels defamation lawsuit against Trump
- Skeleton – Britain’s double Olympic champion Yarnold quits skeleton
- Turning 55? Here’s What You Should Consider When Planning Your CPF Withdrawals
- Increase in price of rice
- Less violent behavior seen in teens where spanking is illegal