Inmates from one of Portugal's biggest youth prisons took to the stage at a prominent Lisbon music venue this week to perform Mozart's 'Così fan tutte' - a unique initiative using opera to reintegrate prisoners back into society and reduce reoffences.
- 41-year-old man marries 11-year-old girl, says he doesn’t desire her
- Kimberly-Clark weighs sale of European tissues business: sources
- Blackstone seeks to boost assets with new fundraising ‘super cycle’
- Trump ‘not happy’ with Fed interest rates
- MOM Minister confuses, conceals failure of CPF scheme
- Trump rejects Putin offer on interviewing Americans
- Poundworld to close all stores costing thousands of jobs