MASAYA, Nicaragua: A nationwide strike in most of Nicaragua emptied streets on Friday as businesses shut their doors, heeding the call of civil society groups that have demanded President Daniel Ortega's resignation after more than three months of bloody civil unrest. The general strike followed ...
- Wagner warns Huddersfield of Klopp’s injury ‘smokescreens’
- Bhutan elects new party to form government
- Burnley’s Dyche understands why Heaton looking towards exit
- Swede Moberg wins World Hickory Golf Championship
- FDA snubs Novartis bid to repurpose inflammation drug for heart attacks
- Fitness trackers’ accuracy varies widely for calories burned
- Vietnam to ratify Pacific trade pact next month