REUTERS: A U.S. court has granted Indivior a preliminary injunction blocking India's Dr. Reddy's Laboratories from selling cut-price versions of the British drugmaker's best-selling opioid addiction treatment in the United States. The ruling comes days after Indivior scrapped its full-year ...
- Our Tampines Hub hawkers very happy they don’t have to operate 24 hours anymore
- MOM: Domestic helpers don’t need permission to borrow from licensed moneylenders, better than illegal loansharks
- Gold rush: Iran turns to precious metals as US sanctions bite
- Canadian diplomats hit by Cuba illness feel ‘abandoned’ – paper
- World powers clash over chemical arms watchdog’s new role
- Singaporeans consuming fewer calories, but sugar and salt intake remains high
- Police investigating after boys seen in video throwing laundry rack off HDB block of flats