Former Marxist FARC rebel commanders in Colombia, headed by their leader Rodrigo Londono, appeared before a tribunal on Friday that will try crimes allegedly committed during the country's five-decade civil war.
- 41-year-old man marries 11-year-old girl, says he doesn’t desire her
- Kimberly-Clark weighs sale of European tissues business: sources
- Blackstone seeks to boost assets with new fundraising ‘super cycle’
- Trump ‘not happy’ with Fed interest rates
- MOM Minister confuses, conceals failure of CPF scheme
- Trump rejects Putin offer on interviewing Americans
- Poundworld to close all stores costing thousands of jobs