The fourth industrial revolution has not made the study of the humanities irrelevant. We want our humanists to understand technology and our technologists to understand the humanities, says Ambassador-at-Large Tommy Koh.
- Akan datang: Pill for loneliness
- Two-thirds of Himalayan glaciers could melt, study warns
- UK Sports Minister calls in football bodies over racism
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive-report
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive: report
- Guaido strengthened by Europe backing as Venezuela leader
- Slack makes confidential filing to go public