WASHINGTON: Football is undoubtedly a beneficiary and a symbol of globalisation. More than 70 per cent of players at this year’s FIFA World Cup play professionally for clubs outside their native countries. Chinese sponsors have shelled out US$835 million on the event, contributing more than a ...
- Wagner warns Huddersfield of Klopp’s injury ‘smokescreens’
- Bhutan elects new party to form government
- Burnley’s Dyche understands why Heaton looking towards exit
- Swede Moberg wins World Hickory Golf Championship
- FDA snubs Novartis bid to repurpose inflammation drug for heart attacks
- Fitness trackers’ accuracy varies widely for calories burned
- Vietnam to ratify Pacific trade pact next month