British singer-songwriter Jamie Cullum mixed classics with new material at Montreux Jazz Festival, telling the crowd he was happy to be away from London during a visit by U.S. President Donald Trump.
- Akan datang: Pill for loneliness
- Two-thirds of Himalayan glaciers could melt, study warns
- UK Sports Minister calls in football bodies over racism
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive-report
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive: report
- Guaido strengthened by Europe backing as Venezuela leader
- Slack makes confidential filing to go public