LOS ANGELES: Nancy Sinatra, the first wife of the late, legendary singer and actor Frank Sinatra, died Friday at the age of 101, her daughter, also named Nancy Sinatra, said in an Internet tweet. "My mother passed away peacefully tonight at the age of 101," the younger Nancy Sinatra, 78, wrote on ...
- Journalism has changed, but the future of news is bright. Take it from Google News’s VP.
- Top 5 Interesting Places to Visit in Kota Kinabalu
- When Do You Need an Emergency Fund?
- Boardroom Ltd to buy peer Symphony House units for RM164.1m
- Dr M describes opposition’s walkout as ‘Sandiwara’
- Temasek should disclose hundreds of million$/billion$ paid out in ‘Wealth Added’ bonus from Alibaba investment
- Army co-operative says still pursuing dream to become a bank