LOS ANGELES: Nancy Sinatra, the first wife of the late, legendary singer and actor Frank Sinatra, died Friday at the age of 101, her daughter, also named Nancy Sinatra, said in an Internet tweet. "My mother passed away peacefully tonight at the age of 101," the younger Nancy Sinatra, 78, wrote on ...
- Increase in price of rice
- What extent is the liability of a personal guarantee for business loan
- Train service disruption along the North East Line on Monday afternoon
- US thrashing China in war of the indexes
- The changing faces of co-working spaces
- GOLDILOCKS AND THE THREE BEARS! WILL THE BABY BEAR RETURN?
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT COAL AND CHINA STOCKS RIGHT NOW