SINGAPORE: A pilot programme that encourages the public to pay-it-forward by paying for the meals of needy residents in Pasir Ris was launched by NTUC Foodfare on Saturday (Jul 14). Through the Gift-A-Meal programme, the public will be able to make donations at Pasir Ris Central Hawker Centre in ...
- Kimberly-Clark weighs sale of European tissues business: sources
- Blackstone seeks to boost assets with new fundraising ‘super cycle’
- Trump ‘not happy’ with Fed interest rates
- MOM Minister confuses, conceals failure of CPF scheme
- Trump rejects Putin offer on interviewing Americans
- Poundworld to close all stores costing thousands of jobs
- Sky targeted by hostile fans on L’Alpe d’Huez climb