PARIS: Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and French President Emmanuel Macron have reaffirmed the commitment of their two countries to a free and open international trading system. The two leaders also pledged Singapore and France's commitment to multilateralism, globalisation, the rule of ...
- WOULD YOU BUY THESE 52-WEEK LOWS LARGE-CAP BLUE-CHIP SINGAPORE STOCKS NOW?
- Creative Capital: The American socialite championing Singapore talent and women’s rights
- Polish regional vote a test for eurosceptic PiS government
- Formula One: Hamilton takes pole position at US Grand Prix
- Football: Henry suffers defeat on Monaco return, PSG seal perfect 10
- KDP comes first in Iraqi Kurdistan election – commission
- Trump would prefer to pick a woman for UN envoy