PARIS: Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and French President Emmanuel Macron have reaffirmed the commitment of their two countries to a free and open international trading system. The two leaders also pledged Singapore and France's commitment to multilateralism, globalisation, the rule of ...
- 41-year-old man marries 11-year-old girl, says he doesn’t desire her
- Kimberly-Clark weighs sale of European tissues business: sources
- Blackstone seeks to boost assets with new fundraising ‘super cycle’
- Trump ‘not happy’ with Fed interest rates
- MOM Minister confuses, conceals failure of CPF scheme
- Trump rejects Putin offer on interviewing Americans
- Poundworld to close all stores costing thousands of jobs