TURNBERRY/GLASGOW, Scotland: U.S. President Donald Trump said on Saturday he hoped to play golf at his course in Scotland ahead of a summit with Kremlin chief Vladimir Putin that could be overshadowed by accusations that Russians meddled in the U.S. 2016 election. In an uproarious trip to Europe ...
- Wagner warns Huddersfield of Klopp’s injury ‘smokescreens’
- Bhutan elects new party to form government
- Burnley’s Dyche understands why Heaton looking towards exit
- Swede Moberg wins World Hickory Golf Championship
- FDA snubs Novartis bid to repurpose inflammation drug for heart attacks
- Fitness trackers’ accuracy varies widely for calories burned
- Vietnam to ratify Pacific trade pact next month