Tennis must see sense and bring in fifth-set tiebreaks to avoid the kind of marathon which saw Kevin Anderson outlast John Isner in a six hour, 36 minute Wimbledon semi-final on Friday, according to retired great Mats Wilander.
- 41-year-old man marries 11-year-old girl, says he doesn’t desire her
- Kimberly-Clark weighs sale of European tissues business: sources
- Blackstone seeks to boost assets with new fundraising ‘super cycle’
- Trump ‘not happy’ with Fed interest rates
- MOM Minister confuses, conceals failure of CPF scheme
- Trump rejects Putin offer on interviewing Americans
- Poundworld to close all stores costing thousands of jobs