U.S. stock index futures fell on Tuesday as Netflix's weak subscriber numbers weighed on high-flying technology stocks and health insurer UnitedHealth Group's results failed to impress investors.
- Singtel customers to receive a day of free local mobile data following network disruption
- First air taxi trials to take place in Singapore in 2019
- Shire’s drug for rare swelling disorder wins European panel green light
- Honeywell profit beats on strong aero, warehouse automation sales
- Saudi conference boycott over Khashoggi shows political threat to economy
- Clash over Trump tariffs heats up with barrage of WTO litigation