BRUSSELS: The EU hit Google with its biggest ever fine on Wednesday (Jul 18), imposing a €4.34 billion (US$5 billion) penalty on the US tech giant for illegally abusing the dominance of its operating system for mobile devices. Brussels accused Google of using the Android system's near-stranglehold ...
- Facebook video of someone bidding S$555,000 at Hungry Ghost Festival auction in S’pore goes viral
- S’pore man has been unsuccessfully trying to get his S$200 back from lady for 4 years, the quest is still ongoing
- ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ cast asked to guess Singlish words
- Walls of HDB unit allegedly stuffed with old crumpled newspapers by “unscrupulous contractors”
- Flood death toll in Indian state of Kerala jumps to 357
- China agriculture ministry says 88 hogs die from African swine fever in Jiangsu
- Lombok island rocked by 6.3-magnitude earthquake