BRUSSELS: The EU hit Google with its biggest ever fine on Wednesday (Jul 18), imposing a €4.34 billion (US$5 billion) penalty on the US tech giant for illegally abusing the dominance of its operating system for mobile devices. Brussels accused Google of using the Android system's near-stranglehold ...
- Britain in EUSFTA for now, but will have to start own talks post-Brexit: EU top trade official
- Singapore Airlines prices $600m notes at 3.16%
- Exclusive: US asks for WTO panel over metals tariff retaliation
- Former Malaysian DPM Zahid Hamidi expected to face more than 40 charges
- China’s smog-prone north must guarantee winter heat: Vice premier
- Chart of the Day: 2 in 10 tourist arrivals in August came from China
- Asia shares extend slump as global sentiment sours