A group representing major automakers will tell the U.S. Commerce Department on Thursday that imposing tariffs of 25 percent on imported cars and parts would raise the price of U.S. vehicles by US$83 billion annually and would cost hundreds of thousands of jobs.
- Tennis: Grosjean named France Davis Cup captain
- Malaysia to prohibit some fish and shrimp exports from Jan 1 to Feb 28 to ensure supplies
- Evofem’s birth control gel meets main study goal; shares rise
- Police to charge Strasbourg gunman’s ‘accomplice’
- E-cigarette usage nearly doubles in US high-schools: survey
- Hit the road Jaсques! Yellow Vests blamed for millions in damage to French highways
- Britain, Switzerland reach post-Brexit aviation deal