A group representing major automakers will tell the U.S. Commerce Department on Thursday that imposing tariffs of 25 percent on imported cars and parts would raise the price of U.S. vehicles by US$83 billion annually and would cost hundreds of thousands of jobs.
- Smoke coming out of MRT train at Buona Vista on March 20, 2019 due to air-con refrigerant leak: SMRT
- PMD rider who got hit in Pasir Ris broke 2 toes, cracked shoulder blade, got 8 weeks’ MC & S$3,000 medical bill
- British PM seeks brief Brexit delay from hesitant EU
- British weightlifter Webster gets additional three-year ban
- La Liga clubs refuse players permission to join Catalonia squad
- ‘Golden cross’ for stocks doesn’t always glitter
- Sime Darby Plantation, LCT, Nylex, Utusan, Econpile, SunCon, KKB Engineering, Top Glove, KLCCP Stapled, UEM Sunrise and BAuto