Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc said Wednesday it will abandon bids to divest three stations in an effort to win approval for its US$3.9 billion acquisition of Tribune Media Co after the Federal Communications Commission chairman said he had "serious concerns about the deal."
- Singtel customers to receive a day of free local mobile data following network disruption
- First air taxi trials to take place in Singapore in 2019
- Shire’s drug for rare swelling disorder wins European panel green light
- Honeywell profit beats on strong aero, warehouse automation sales
- Saudi conference boycott over Khashoggi shows political threat to economy
- Singapore is the only Asian nation in the top 10 wealth per adult category with over 183,000 millionaires – Credit Suisse