Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc said Wednesday it will abandon bids to divest three stations in an effort to win approval for its US$3.9 billion acquisition of Tribune Media Co after the Federal Communications Commission chairman said he had "serious concerns about the deal."
- Nurul Izzah Anwar resigns as vice president of Malaysia’s PKR
- Hitachi to buy majority stake in ABB’s power grid arm for US$6.4 bn
- Malaysia files criminal charges against Goldman Sachs in 1MDB probe
- Blast smashes windows, wrecks offices at Greece’s SKAI TV in “attack on democracy”
- Kashmir locked down as India seeks to stifle protests after killings
- Anwar’s daughter Nurul Izzah resigns as PKR vice president, signals all’s not well in M’sia
- Gay S’porean Man Allowed To Adopt 4-Year-Old Son Born To Surrogate Mother