Kimberly-Clark Corp is exploring a sale of its European tissue business, as it tries to slash costs and combat slowing sales by exiting less profitable areas, according to people familiar with the matter.
- How to react to PAP’s prognosis of doom and gloom
- Spotify takes minor stake in music distributor DistroKid
- England prop Vunipola ruled out of November games
- Aluminum producer Alcoa tops profit estimates, shares rise
- Wall St. falls as investors eye a united hawkish Fed
- US stocks fall modestly on housing data, mixed earnings
- Wenger expects to be back in work by January