LONDON: Bankrupt British retailer Poundworld will close all of its remaining stores as well as its distribution centre and head office, shedding more than 2,600 jobs, its administrators announced on Thursday (Jul 19). The budget chain, which went into administration last month, said it will ...
- SINGAPORE SAVINGS BONDS: $200,000 MAXIMUM INVESTMENT NOW!
- Tennis: Grosjean named France Davis Cup captain
- Malaysia to prohibit some fish and shrimp exports from Jan 1 to Feb 28 to ensure supplies
- Evofem’s birth control gel meets main study goal; shares rise
- Police to charge Strasbourg gunman’s ‘accomplice’
- E-cigarette usage nearly doubles in US high-schools: survey
- Hit the road Jaсques! Yellow Vests blamed for millions in damage to French highways