WASHINGTON: The White House struggled on Wednesday to contain a political outcry and confusion over U.S. President Donald Trump's summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin, denying Trump ever meant to say that Moscow was no longer targeting the United States. Trump, facing uproar over his ...
- Singtel customers to receive a day of free local mobile data following network disruption
- First air taxi trials to take place in Singapore in 2019
- Shire’s drug for rare swelling disorder wins European panel green light
- Honeywell profit beats on strong aero, warehouse automation sales
- Saudi conference boycott over Khashoggi shows political threat to economy
- Clash over Trump tariffs heats up with barrage of WTO litigation