Healthcare company Bayer on Friday said it would discontinue the sale of its birth control product Essure in the United States, citing a decline in sales of the implantable device which made the business no longer sustainable.
- Saturday Calendar Ranking of NCAA Matches
- Anwar’s daughter Nurul Izzah quits parliamentary committee, will serve final term as MP
- Boeing – Tiger Lounge
- C.J. Anderson is not respected by free will after Rams
- 2020 Kia Telluride First Drive – Your upcoming road trip
- NASA baffled by mysterious and unexplained ejections on the asteroid Bennu – RT World News
- The Trump team “confident” in the absence of collusion in the Mueller report: “It’s a grand slam”