SINGAPORE: Thousands of sachets of chewing tobacco were found in a Malaysia-registered car at Woodlands Checkpoint on National Day, the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) said in a Facebook post on Friday (Aug 10). Officers detected 4,510 sachets hidden in various parts of the car - the ...
- 2 new hotels opening in Sentosa on April 2019, with a 20% discount during their soft launch
- Your Halloween must-gos for 2018
- Embattled Hyflux acquired by Indonesian groups who now control 25% of SG’s water needs
- Singapore has 183,737 millionaires with 1,000 “crazy rich”
- S’pore DJ Dee Kosh gives opinion on Korean BTS boyband, fanbase emails his boss, gets YouTube channel deleted
- McDonald’s Unannounced Boneless Chicken Review: Weird But Acceptable Taste
- North Korean Hacking Group Lazerus Stole $571 Million in Cryptos: Report