SINGAPORE: Thousands of sachets of chewing tobacco were found in a Malaysia-registered car at Woodlands Checkpoint on National Day, the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) said in a Facebook post on Friday (Aug 10). Officers detected 4,510 sachets hidden in various parts of the car - the ...
- Police warn about new round of scams demanding $5K for safe return of kidnapped daughters
- Money already budgeted for handouts; Singapore’s land is a renewable fiscal resource
- F & B entrepreneur at Bugis appealing for business flexibility from MOM
- Locals spooked as empty seesaw at HDB estate rocks wildly as though “someone” is riding it
- Russia & Japan plan to launch freight route via Trans-Siberian Railway
- National Day Rally’s ‘HDB’ joke?
- New housing policies could make housing affordable to younger generations