JAKARTA: Indonesia wants Southeast Asian nations to cooperate in helping startups in the region worth at least US$1 billion expand outside their home countries, the communication minister said on Friday (Aug 10). The effort aims to keep foreign startups from dominating a market of 640 million ...
- Canadian diplomats hit by Cuba illness feel ‘abandoned’ – paper
- World powers clash over chemical arms watchdog’s new role
- Singaporeans consuming fewer calories, but sugar and salt intake remains high
- Afghan opium producers hit hard by drought in 2018
- Nissan to oust chairman Ghosn over financial misconduct allegations
- Wall Street set to open lower on Apple concerns, trade uncertainties
- Students with disabilities to have greater access to assistive technologies at 3 polytechnics