SINGAPORE: A deputy senior state counsel with the civil division of the Attorney-General's Chambers (AGC) was on Friday (Aug 10) fined S$1,600 for drink driving. He was also banned from driving for one year. Jeyendran Jeyapal, 39, was stopped by a traffic police officer at a road block ...
- 2 new hotels opening in Sentosa on April 2019, with a 20% discount during their soft launch
- Your Halloween must-gos for 2018
- Embattled Hyflux acquired by Indonesian groups who now control 25% of SG’s water needs
- Singapore has 183,737 millionaires with 1,000 “crazy rich”
- S’pore DJ Dee Kosh gives opinion on Korean BTS boyband, fanbase emails his boss, gets YouTube channel deleted
- McDonald’s Unannounced Boneless Chicken Review: Weird But Acceptable Taste
- North Korean Hacking Group Lazerus Stole $571 Million in Cryptos: Report