SINGAPORE: A deputy senior state counsel with the civil division of the Attorney-General's Chambers (AGC) was on Friday (Aug 10) fined S$1,600 for drink driving. He was also banned from driving for one year. Jeyendran Jeyapal, 39, was stopped by a traffic police officer at a road block ...
- Sarawak Report admonishes PM Lee’s legal team for giving bad advice regarding Leong Sze Hian case
- The pitfalls of political blogging vs the pleasantry of travel, food and fashion blogging
- Nurul Izzah Anwar resigns as vice president of Malaysia’s PKR
- Hitachi to buy majority stake in ABB’s power grid arm for US$6.4 bn
- Malaysia files criminal charges against Goldman Sachs in 1MDB probe
- Blast smashes windows, wrecks offices at Greece’s SKAI TV in “attack on democracy”
- Singapore Savings Bonds to be opened to Supplementary Retirement Scheme funds; Individual limit to double to S$200,000