Clad in scaffolding for some 40 years, Brussels' Palace of Justice will finally undergo 100 million euros (US$115.88 million) worth of renovations over the next 12 years, restoring one of the Belgian capital's most iconic sites.
- Global carbon dioxide levels hit a new record in 2017, UN says
- AMKTC trial: Prosecution’s key witness masterminded illegal transactions, charges defence
- Chief of Russia’s military intelligence agency dies
- Britain must talk further about how to leave EU – Merkel
- Tech fund redemptions of US$1.5 billion biggest since February 2015 – BAML
- Head of Russian spy agency accused of British poison attack dies
- Locals play through night to test Davis Cup final court