PHNOM PENH: Hackers targeted the official Facebook page of Cambodia's premier Hun Sen on Friday (Aug 10) and falsely claimed he would cede several parliamentary seats, an official said, after the leader swept last month's election virtually uncontested. The long-serving leader's ruling Cambodian ...
- Guilt-free gold: How one jeweller is flying the flag of sustainable luxury
- The noob’s guide to packing for a winter getaway
- Best Thing We Ate This Week: Ranger’s Valley wagyu carpaccio at The White Rabbit
- Flexible working set-ups could add $54.8b to economy by 2030
- Alcoa’s profit beat fueled by rising alumina prices, shares rise
- Daily Briefing: Finance minister says VCs will have ‘significant role’ amidst age of distraction; Transformation plan for Orchard Road on the works
- Chart of the Day: Here are top markets that contributed to the growth in NODX