BEIJING: China's imports of US agricultural products will fall sharply once Beijing implements retaliatory trade measures and the country is able to cover its demand for cooking oil and animal feed, vice agriculture minister Han Jun said on Friday (Aug 10). The trade dispute will have a limited ...
- Singtel customers to receive a day of free local mobile data following network disruption
- First air taxi trials to take place in Singapore in 2019
- Shire’s drug for rare swelling disorder wins European panel green light
- Honeywell profit beats on strong aero, warehouse automation sales
- Saudi conference boycott over Khashoggi shows political threat to economy
- Singapore is the only Asian nation in the top 10 wealth per adult category with over 183,000 millionaires – Credit Suisse