BEIJING: China's imports of U.S. agricultural products will fall sharply once Beijing implements its retaliatory trade measures, vice agriculture minister Han Jun said on Friday. But trade friction between the two countries will have limited impact on China's agriculture sector, Han Jun was quoted ...
- Our Tampines Hub hawkers very happy they don’t have to operate 24 hours anymore
- MOM: Domestic helpers don’t need permission to borrow from licensed moneylenders, better than illegal loansharks
- Gold rush: Iran turns to precious metals as US sanctions bite
- Canadian diplomats hit by Cuba illness feel ‘abandoned’ – paper
- World powers clash over chemical arms watchdog’s new role
- Singaporeans consuming fewer calories, but sugar and salt intake remains high
- Police investigating after boys seen in video throwing laundry rack off HDB block of flats