SINGAPORE: ComfortDelGro's net profit fell by 5.5 per cent to S$75 million in the second quarter, a shallower dip compared to the previous quarter with the company announcing an increase in group revenue on the back of maiden contributions from new acquisitions. Revenue for the quarter ended June ...
- New Dating App Matches Couples Based on What They Have In Their Refrigerators
- New biophilic playground at HortPark encourages children to explore, discover & appreciate nature
- Here’s why retailers should be afraid of Amazon’s dominance of e-commerce
- Salcon, T7 Global, Uzma, LKL International, JAG, Green Packet, MRCB, Scientex and Glomac
- Aluminum maker Hydro battles to contain ransomware attack
- Jakarta MRT Latest Promotional Video Says No Putting on Makeup Or Snoring on Trains
- & # 39; Angry Birds AR & # 39; on iOS lets you throw birds into the real world