SINGAPORE: ComfortDelGro's net profit fell by 5.5 per cent to S$75 million in the second quarter, a shallower dip compared to the previous quarter with the company announcing an increase in group revenue on the back of maiden contributions from new acquisitions. Revenue for the quarter ended June ...
- Facebook video of someone bidding S$555,000 at Hungry Ghost Festival auction in S’pore goes viral
- S’pore man has been unsuccessfully trying to get his S$200 back from lady for 4 years, the quest is still ongoing
- ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ cast asked to guess Singlish words
- Walls of HDB unit allegedly stuffed with old crumpled newspapers by “unscrupulous contractors”
- Flood death toll in Indian state of Kerala jumps to 357
- China agriculture ministry says 88 hogs die from African swine fever in Jiangsu
- Lombok island rocked by 6.3-magnitude earthquake