SINGAPORE: ComfortDelGro's net profit fell by 5.5 per cent to S$75 million in the second quarter, a shallower dip compared to the previous quarter with the company announcing an increase in group revenue on the back of maiden contributions from new acquisitions. Revenue for the quarter ended June ...
- Singtel customers to receive a day of free local mobile data following network disruption
- First air taxi trials to take place in Singapore in 2019
- Shire’s drug for rare swelling disorder wins European panel green light
- Honeywell profit beats on strong aero, warehouse automation sales
- Saudi conference boycott over Khashoggi shows political threat to economy
- Singapore is the only Asian nation in the top 10 wealth per adult category with over 183,000 millionaires – Credit Suisse