The daughter of Singapore’s very first Law Minister has weighed in on the heated discussion over ministerial pay that was sparked by comments Emeritus Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong made recently, calling ESM Goh’s views on the matter offensive and “insulting” to all the founding fathers of the nation. This, after ESM Goh responded to […]
- SINGAPORE SAVINGS BONDS: $200,000 MAXIMUM INVESTMENT NOW!
- Tennis: Grosjean named France Davis Cup captain
- Malaysia to prohibit some fish and shrimp exports from Jan 1 to Feb 28 to ensure supplies
- Evofem’s birth control gel meets main study goal; shares rise
- Police to charge Strasbourg gunman’s ‘accomplice’
- E-cigarette usage nearly doubles in US high-schools: survey
- Hit the road Jaсques! Yellow Vests blamed for millions in damage to French highways