MOSCOW: The five countries which border the Caspian Sea will adopt a convention on its legal status on Sunday, a deal which has been under discussion for more than two decades, the Kremlin said in a statement on Friday. It said the convention would be signed in Kazakhstan during the Fifth Caspian ...
- Britain in EUSFTA for now, but will have to start own talks post-Brexit: EU top trade official
- Singapore Airlines prices $600m notes at 3.16%
- Exclusive: US asks for WTO panel over metals tariff retaliation
- Former Malaysian DPM Zahid Hamidi expected to face more than 40 charges
- Singapore takes number one spot on EIU’s Global Food Security Index
- China’s smog-prone north must guarantee winter heat: Vice premier
- Chart of the Day: 2 in 10 tourist arrivals in August came from China