MOSCOW: The five countries which border the Caspian Sea will adopt a convention on its legal status on Sunday, a deal which has been under discussion for more than two decades, the Kremlin said in a statement on Friday. It said the convention would be signed in Kazakhstan during the Fifth Caspian ...
- Facebook video of someone bidding S$555,000 at Hungry Ghost Festival auction in S’pore goes viral
- S’pore man has been unsuccessfully trying to get his S$200 back from lady for 4 years, the quest is still ongoing
- ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ cast asked to guess Singlish words
- Walls of HDB unit allegedly stuffed with old crumpled newspapers by “unscrupulous contractors”
- Flood death toll in Indian state of Kerala jumps to 357
- China agriculture ministry says 88 hogs die from African swine fever in Jiangsu
- Lombok island rocked by 6.3-magnitude earthquake