MOSCOW: The five countries which border the Caspian Sea will adopt a convention on its legal status on Sunday, a deal which has been under discussion for more than two decades, the Kremlin said in a statement on Friday. It said the convention would be signed in Kazakhstan during the Fifth Caspian ...
- Smoke coming out of MRT train at Buona Vista on March 20, 2019 due to air-con refrigerant leak: SMRT
- PMD rider who got hit in Pasir Ris broke 2 toes, cracked shoulder blade, got 8 weeks’ MC & S$3,000 medical bill
- British PM seeks brief Brexit delay from hesitant EU
- British weightlifter Webster gets additional three-year ban
- La Liga clubs refuse players permission to join Catalonia squad
- ‘Golden cross’ for stocks doesn’t always glitter
- Sime Darby Plantation, LCT, Nylex, Utusan, Econpile, SunCon, KKB Engineering, Top Glove, KLCCP Stapled, UEM Sunrise and BAuto