MOSCOW: The five countries which border the Caspian Sea will adopt a convention on its legal status on Sunday, a deal which has been under discussion for more than two decades, the Kremlin said in a statement on Friday. It said the convention would be signed in Kazakhstan during the Fifth Caspian ...
- Tennis: Grosjean named France Davis Cup captain
- Malaysia to prohibit some fish and shrimp exports from Jan 1 to Feb 28 to ensure supplies
- Evofem’s birth control gel meets main study goal; shares rise
- Police to charge Strasbourg gunman’s ‘accomplice’
- E-cigarette usage nearly doubles in US high-schools: survey
- Hit the road Jaсques! Yellow Vests blamed for millions in damage to French highways
- Britain, Switzerland reach post-Brexit aviation deal