HONG KONG: Chinese soccer authorities have banned Changchun Yatai midfielder Zhang Li for six games after he was found guilty of racially abusing former Chelsea striker Demba Ba in the Chinese Super League last weekend. Zhang was also fined 42,000 yuan (US$6,100) after the Chinese Football ...
- Singtel customers to receive a day of free local mobile data following network disruption
- First air taxi trials to take place in Singapore in 2019
- Shire’s drug for rare swelling disorder wins European panel green light
- Honeywell profit beats on strong aero, warehouse automation sales
- Saudi conference boycott over Khashoggi shows political threat to economy
- Singapore is the only Asian nation in the top 10 wealth per adult category with over 183,000 millionaires – Credit Suisse