KUALA LUMPUR: The trial of former Malaysian prime minister Najib Razak will start on Feb 12 next year. He faces charges of criminal breach of trust, abuse of power as well as money laundering. All the charges relate to an alleged transfer of RM42 million (US$10.3 million) into Najib's personal ...
- Your Halloween must-gos for 2018
- Singtel customers to receive a day of free local mobile data following network disruption
- First air taxi trials to take place in Singapore in 2019
- Shire’s drug for rare swelling disorder wins European panel green light
- Honeywell profit beats on strong aero, warehouse automation sales
- Saudi conference boycott over Khashoggi shows political threat to economy