KUALA LUMPUR: The trial of former Malaysian prime minister Najib Razak will start on Feb 12 next year. He faces charges of criminal breach of trust, abuse of power as well as money laundering. All the charges relate to an alleged transfer of RM42 million (US$10.3 million) into Najib's personal ...
- Facebook video of someone bidding S$555,000 at Hungry Ghost Festival auction in S’pore goes viral
- S’pore man has been unsuccessfully trying to get his S$200 back from lady for 4 years, the quest is still ongoing
- ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ cast asked to guess Singlish words
- Walls of HDB unit allegedly stuffed with old crumpled newspapers by “unscrupulous contractors”
- Flood death toll in Indian state of Kerala jumps to 357
- China agriculture ministry says 88 hogs die from African swine fever in Jiangsu
- Lombok island rocked by 6.3-magnitude earthquake