OSLO: Norway, which has one of the highest deadly drug overdose rates in Europe, will test prescribing free heroin to the most serious addicts to improve their living conditions, the government said on Friday (Aug 10). The Norwegian Directorate for Health and Social Affairs has been tasked with ...
- Singtel customers to receive a day of free local mobile data following network disruption
- First air taxi trials to take place in Singapore in 2019
- Shire’s drug for rare swelling disorder wins European panel green light
- Honeywell profit beats on strong aero, warehouse automation sales
- Saudi conference boycott over Khashoggi shows political threat to economy
- Singapore is the only Asian nation in the top 10 wealth per adult category with over 183,000 millionaires – Credit Suisse