DHAKA: Khurshid Alam says he pulls 17-hour shifts three days a week driving a private bus in Dhaka, where tens of thousands of students held angry protests for over a week demanding an end to rash driving that killed two teenagers late last month. Prime Minister Sheik Hasina's government has moved ...
- Nurul Izzah Anwar resigns as vice president of Malaysia’s PKR
- Hitachi to buy majority stake in ABB’s power grid arm for US$6.4 bn
- Malaysia files criminal charges against Goldman Sachs in 1MDB probe
- Blast smashes windows, wrecks offices at Greece’s SKAI TV in “attack on democracy”
- Kashmir locked down as India seeks to stifle protests after killings
- Anwar’s daughter Nurul Izzah resigns as PKR vice president, signals all’s not well in M’sia
- Gay S’porean Man Allowed To Adopt 4-Year-Old Son Born To Surrogate Mother