NEW DELHI: Scores of angry parents protested outside a government-run school in New Delhi on Friday (Aug 10) after a seven-year-old girl was allegedly raped by an electrician on its premises, police said. The incident comes on the heels of sex-abuse scandals at two children's homes that have ...
- Nurul Izzah Anwar resigns as vice president of Malaysia’s PKR
- Hitachi to buy majority stake in ABB’s power grid arm for US$6.4 bn
- Malaysia files criminal charges against Goldman Sachs in 1MDB probe
- Blast smashes windows, wrecks offices at Greece’s SKAI TV in “attack on democracy”
- Kashmir locked down as India seeks to stifle protests after killings
- Anwar’s daughter Nurul Izzah resigns as PKR vice president, signals all’s not well in M’sia
- Gay S’porean Man Allowed To Adopt 4-Year-Old Son Born To Surrogate Mother