TAIPEI/SAN FRANCISCO: Mobile chipmaker Qualcomm Inc will settle an anti-trust case with Taiwanese regulators for about US$93 million, and has also pledged to invest US$700 million in Taiwan over the next five years. The settlement replaces a fine of roughly US$778 million imposed by Taiwan's Fair ...
- Anwar’s daughter Nurul Izzah quits parliamentary committee, will serve final term as MP
- Boeing – Tiger Lounge
- C.J. Anderson is not respected by free will after Rams
- 2020 Kia Telluride First Drive – Your upcoming road trip
- NASA baffled by mysterious and unexplained ejections on the asteroid Bennu – RT World News
- The Trump team “confident” in the absence of collusion in the Mueller report: “It’s a grand slam”
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott plan a family vacation relationship to repair their relationship