TAIPEI/SAN FRANCISCO: Mobile chipmaker Qualcomm Inc will settle an anti-trust case with Taiwanese regulators for about US$93 million, and has also pledged to invest US$700 million in Taiwan over the next five years. The settlement replaces a fine of roughly US$778 million imposed by Taiwan's Fair ...
- Facebook video of someone bidding S$555,000 at Hungry Ghost Festival auction in S’pore goes viral
- S’pore man has been unsuccessfully trying to get his S$200 back from lady for 4 years, the quest is still ongoing
- ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ cast asked to guess Singlish words
- Walls of HDB unit allegedly stuffed with old crumpled newspapers by “unscrupulous contractors”
- Flood death toll in Indian state of Kerala jumps to 357
- China agriculture ministry says 88 hogs die from African swine fever in Jiangsu
- Lombok island rocked by 6.3-magnitude earthquake