TAIPEI/SAN FRANCISCO: Mobile chipmaker Qualcomm Inc will settle an anti-trust case with Taiwanese regulators for about US$93 million, and has also pledged to invest US$700 million in Taiwan over the next five years. The settlement replaces a fine of roughly US$778 million imposed by Taiwan's Fair ...
- Britain in EUSFTA for now, but will have to start own talks post-Brexit: EU top trade official
- Singapore Airlines prices $600m notes at 3.16%
- Exclusive: US asks for WTO panel over metals tariff retaliation
- Former Malaysian DPM Zahid Hamidi expected to face more than 40 charges
- China’s smog-prone north must guarantee winter heat: Vice premier
- Chart of the Day: 2 in 10 tourist arrivals in August came from China
- Asia shares extend slump as global sentiment sours