TAIPEI/SAN FRANCISCO: Mobile chipmaker Qualcomm Inc will settle an anti-trust case with Taiwanese regulators for about US$93 million, and has also pledged to invest US$700 million in Taiwan over the next five years. The settlement replaces a fine of roughly US$778 million imposed by Taiwan's Fair ...
- Tennis: Grosjean named France Davis Cup captain
- Malaysia to prohibit some fish and shrimp exports from Jan 1 to Feb 28 to ensure supplies
- Evofem’s birth control gel meets main study goal; shares rise
- Police to charge Strasbourg gunman’s ‘accomplice’
- E-cigarette usage nearly doubles in US high-schools: survey
- Hit the road Jaсques! Yellow Vests blamed for millions in damage to French highways
- Britain, Switzerland reach post-Brexit aviation deal