A heat wave in North Korea has led to rice, maize and other crops withering in the fields, "with potentially catastrophic effects", the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies said on Friday.
- Sarawak Report admonishes PM Lee’s legal team for giving bad advice regarding Leong Sze Hian case
- The pitfalls of political blogging vs the pleasantry of travel, food and fashion blogging
- Nurul Izzah Anwar resigns as vice president of Malaysia’s PKR
- Hitachi to buy majority stake in ABB’s power grid arm for US$6.4 bn
- Malaysia files criminal charges against Goldman Sachs in 1MDB probe
- Blast smashes windows, wrecks offices at Greece’s SKAI TV in “attack on democracy”
- Singapore Savings Bonds to be opened to Supplementary Retirement Scheme funds; Individual limit to double to S$200,000