A heat wave in North Korea has led to rice, maize and other crops withering in the fields, "with potentially catastrophic effects", the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies said on Friday.
- 2 new hotels opening in Sentosa on April 2019, with a 20% discount during their soft launch
- Your Halloween must-gos for 2018
- Embattled Hyflux acquired by Indonesian groups who now control 25% of SG’s water needs
- Singapore has 183,737 millionaires with 1,000 “crazy rich”
- S’pore DJ Dee Kosh gives opinion on Korean BTS boyband, fanbase emails his boss, gets YouTube channel deleted
- McDonald’s Unannounced Boneless Chicken Review: Weird But Acceptable Taste
- North Korean Hacking Group Lazerus Stole $571 Million in Cryptos: Report