SHENZHEN – At a telecommunications conference hosted by Huawei late last year, I told a group of senior executives looking for growth opportunities in a saturated market that one billion new mobile subscribers were just waiting for their services. Then, I showed them a photo of a cow. People took pictures of my presentation with their smartphones. Some […]
- Brad Bowyer: If PAP aims to run Singapore with people in mind, it is way off target!
- M’sian Toddler Dies After Hitting Ceiling Fan When Uncle Tossed Her In The Air
- Tourist So Triggered After Missing Train, She Stabbed a Station Staff
- Deutsche Bank faces investigation for potential money-laundering lapses: NYT
- University Rankings are Basically Horoscopes for Needy Adults Craving Validation
- Xi Jinping-Donald Trump meeting at G20 is good news, but trade war and its damage will linger, US business leaders predict
- KLCI rises on technical relief rebound