TAIPEI: Handset manufacturer FIH Mobile Ltd's first-half losses widened on Friday due to bleak demand from smartphone vendors and said it will closely monitor escalating Sino-U.S. trade tensions. FIH Mobile, a unit of Taiwan's Foxconn, the trading name of Hon Hai Precision Industry Co, widened its ...
- Singtel customers to receive a day of free local mobile data following network disruption
- First air taxi trials to take place in Singapore in 2019
- Shire’s drug for rare swelling disorder wins European panel green light
- Honeywell profit beats on strong aero, warehouse automation sales
- Saudi conference boycott over Khashoggi shows political threat to economy
- Clash over Trump tariffs heats up with barrage of WTO litigation