MADRID: After ordering football superstar Cristiano Ronaldo to pay €18.7 million euros (US$21.4 million) to settle a tax fraud claim, Spanish authorities have reduced the sum by €2 million, the El Mundo daily reported Friday (Aug 10). Spain's taxman and Ronaldo's advisors made the deal to settle ...
- Singtel customers to receive a day of free local mobile data following network disruption
- First air taxi trials to take place in Singapore in 2019
- Shire’s drug for rare swelling disorder wins European panel green light
- Honeywell profit beats on strong aero, warehouse automation sales
- Saudi conference boycott over Khashoggi shows political threat to economy
- Clash over Trump tariffs heats up with barrage of WTO litigation