MADRID: After ordering football superstar Cristiano Ronaldo to pay €18.7 million euros (US$21.4 million) to settle a tax fraud claim, Spanish authorities have reduced the sum by €2 million, the El Mundo daily reported Friday (Aug 10). Spain's taxman and Ronaldo's advisors made the deal to settle ...
- Smoke coming out of MRT train at Buona Vista on March 20, 2019 due to air-con refrigerant leak: SMRT
- PMD rider who got hit in Pasir Ris broke 2 toes, cracked shoulder blade, got 8 weeks’ MC & S$3,000 medical bill
- British PM seeks brief Brexit delay from hesitant EU
- British weightlifter Webster gets additional three-year ban
- La Liga clubs refuse players permission to join Catalonia squad
- ‘Golden cross’ for stocks doesn’t always glitter
- Sime Darby Plantation, LCT, Nylex, Utusan, Econpile, SunCon, KKB Engineering, Top Glove, KLCCP Stapled, UEM Sunrise and BAuto