MADRID: After ordering football superstar Cristiano Ronaldo to pay €18.7 million euros (US$21.4 million) to settle a tax fraud claim, Spanish authorities have reduced the sum by €2 million, the El Mundo daily reported Friday (Aug 10). Spain's taxman and Ronaldo's advisors made the deal to settle ...
- Tennis: Grosjean named France Davis Cup captain
- Malaysia to prohibit some fish and shrimp exports from Jan 1 to Feb 28 to ensure supplies
- Evofem’s birth control gel meets main study goal; shares rise
- Police to charge Strasbourg gunman’s ‘accomplice’
- E-cigarette usage nearly doubles in US high-schools: survey
- Hit the road Jaсques! Yellow Vests blamed for millions in damage to French highways
- Britain, Switzerland reach post-Brexit aviation deal