MADRID: After ordering football superstar Cristiano Ronaldo to pay €18.7 million euros (US$21.4 million) to settle a tax fraud claim, Spanish authorities have reduced the sum by €2 million, the El Mundo daily reported Friday (Aug 10). Spain's taxman and Ronaldo's advisors made the deal to settle ...
- Facebook video of someone bidding S$555,000 at Hungry Ghost Festival auction in S’pore goes viral
- S’pore man has been unsuccessfully trying to get his S$200 back from lady for 4 years, the quest is still ongoing
- ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ cast asked to guess Singlish words
- Walls of HDB unit allegedly stuffed with old crumpled newspapers by “unscrupulous contractors”
- Flood death toll in Indian state of Kerala jumps to 357
- China agriculture ministry says 88 hogs die from African swine fever in Jiangsu
- Lombok island rocked by 6.3-magnitude earthquake