A plummeting Turkish lira sent ripples through global equities and emerging markets on Friday, as rising fears of a wider fallout sent investors scurrying for the safety of assets such as the yen and U.S. government bonds.
- Singtel customers to receive a day of free local mobile data following network disruption
- First air taxi trials to take place in Singapore in 2019
- Shire’s drug for rare swelling disorder wins European panel green light
- Honeywell profit beats on strong aero, warehouse automation sales
- Saudi conference boycott over Khashoggi shows political threat to economy
- Clash over Trump tariffs heats up with barrage of WTO litigation