A plummeting Turkish lira sent ripples through global equities and emerging markets on Friday, as rising fears of a wider fallout sent investors scurrying for the safety of assets such as the yen and U.S. government bonds.
- Anwar’s daughter Nurul Izzah quits parliamentary committee, will serve final term as MP
- Boeing – Tiger Lounge
- C.J. Anderson is not respected by free will after Rams
- 2020 Kia Telluride First Drive – Your upcoming road trip
- NASA baffled by mysterious and unexplained ejections on the asteroid Bennu – RT World News
- The Trump team “confident” in the absence of collusion in the Mueller report: “It’s a grand slam”
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott plan a family vacation relationship to repair their relationship