A plummeting Turkish lira sent ripples through global equities and emerging markets on Friday, as rising fears of a wider fallout sent investors scurrying for the safety of assets such as the yen and U.S. government bonds.
- Tennis: Grosjean named France Davis Cup captain
- Malaysia to prohibit some fish and shrimp exports from Jan 1 to Feb 28 to ensure supplies
- Evofem’s birth control gel meets main study goal; shares rise
- Police to charge Strasbourg gunman’s ‘accomplice’
- E-cigarette usage nearly doubles in US high-schools: survey
- Hit the road Jaсques! Yellow Vests blamed for millions in damage to French highways
- Britain, Switzerland reach post-Brexit aviation deal