A plummeting Turkish lira sent ripples through global equities and emerging markets on Friday, as rising fears of a wider fallout sent investors scurrying for the safety of assets such as the yen and U.S. government bonds.
- Police warn about new round of scams demanding $5K for safe return of kidnapped daughters
- Money already budgeted for handouts; Singapore’s land is a renewable fiscal resource
- F & B entrepreneur at Bugis appealing for business flexibility from MOM
- Locals spooked as empty seesaw at HDB estate rocks wildly as though “someone” is riding it
- Russia & Japan plan to launch freight route via Trans-Siberian Railway
- National Day Rally’s ‘HDB’ joke?
- New housing policies could make housing affordable to younger generations