KHARTOUM: Sudan's ruling party has chosen President Omar al-Bashir to stand for re-election in 2020, state media reported Friday (Aug 10), even though the constitution allows only two five-year terms. The National Congress Party's advisory council announced Bashir as its candidate after an ...
- Singtel customers to receive a day of free local mobile data following network disruption
- First air taxi trials to take place in Singapore in 2019
- Shire’s drug for rare swelling disorder wins European panel green light
- Honeywell profit beats on strong aero, warehouse automation sales
- Saudi conference boycott over Khashoggi shows political threat to economy
- Singapore is the only Asian nation in the top 10 wealth per adult category with over 183,000 millionaires – Credit Suisse