KHARTOUM: Sudan's ruling party has chosen President Omar al-Bashir to stand for re-election in 2020, state media reported Friday (Aug 10), even though the constitution allows only two five-year terms. The National Congress Party's advisory council announced Bashir as its candidate after an ...
- SINGAPORE SAVINGS BONDS: $200,000 MAXIMUM INVESTMENT NOW!
- Tennis: Grosjean named France Davis Cup captain
- Malaysia to prohibit some fish and shrimp exports from Jan 1 to Feb 28 to ensure supplies
- Evofem’s birth control gel meets main study goal; shares rise
- Police to charge Strasbourg gunman’s ‘accomplice’
- E-cigarette usage nearly doubles in US high-schools: survey
- Hit the road Jaсques! Yellow Vests blamed for millions in damage to French highways